Wii-U, or how Nintendo is taking a new direction again. My feelings toward this new console are still unclear. I’m too shocked to give a verdict. It’s too soon and the presentation of Nintendo was only an introduction of the system’s capabilities and its
awesome new controller. Anyway, I’m going to wait until some real games be developed so we would have a better idea of the real power of this new system.
- The controller: If the designers use it wisely, it can be a great addition to the game experience
- Graphics: It seems that the graphics are going to be better than Xbox360/PS3
- The games (ZELDA!!!), good third party games
- Price: I don’t want to sell a kidney to buy one, how much is going to cost a controller alone?
- Release date: 2012? It feels like an eternity
- Games, we still haven’t seen a real game, but the announced list was
· The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
· LEGO City Stories
· Darksiders II
· Super Smash Bros
· Ghost Recon Online
· Assassin’s Creed
· Metro: Last Light
· Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge
· Batman: Arkham City.
* Graphical support for 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p y 480i. Compatibility with HDMI, S-Video components.
* AV Multi Out connector for audio and PCM or using HDMI.
* IBM microprocessor and multi-core
* Internal flash memory. Expandable using USB flash drives and external HD drives.
* Optical support for 12-centimeter high density discs and 12 centimeters Wii discs.
* Up to four controllers connected at the same time. The console supports Wii controller, classic controller Hasta cuatro mandos Wii Mote podrán conectarse al mismo tiempo. La consola soporta los mandos de Wii y los siguientes dispositivos: Nunchuck, Classic Controller, nunchuk and Wii balance board.
* Four USB ports and retro compatibility with Wii games.